how to add signature to a photo in photoshop
- Open up a picture of your choice in Photoshop.
- First, use the eyedropper to select a color from your photo that you want to use for the signature.
- From your toolbox, click on the ‘T’ for text. Then at the top select your font and size.
- Click on your photo and type your name. While holding down the Alt key, type ‘0169’ on the numeric key, which gives you the copyright symbol. Then enter the year if preferred.
- If you’re not pleased with the location of your signature, you can click the ‘Move’ tool from the toolbox and move it to the desired place on the photo.
- When finished, click on ‘Layer’ from the top of the screen so it flattens the image.